View Single Post
Old 03-27-2024, 09:40 PM   #2004
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
I personally don't think Sacramento or OKC are really that good.

Neither team IMO plays much defense so that's why I think Dallas is just better than both of them.
I'm trying not to get too excited, because that usually ends poorly. But of the teams ahead of us in the standings, the only team that I think is unequivocally better is Denver. All the other teams, I think the Mavs are better or at least evenly matched with. I'm really the seeding works so that we can avoid Denver in the first two rounds. If that happens, we might very well be back in the conference finals.

I think we're better than the Pelicans, and the Clippers are in total tailspin. We might very well end up with the 4 seed.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote