Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 02:26 PM   #1329
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
People always point out Doncics defense but with Bagley its no problem...interesting.
I'm with you. I think it's because the athletic profile of Bagley is he should be a good defender with coaching and development, because he has the tools. But that's still nothing more than hope. I still say Doncic has the bbiq necessary to at the very least be adequate against 2's and only have a tough time against elite 2's which shouldn't be a negative imo. He'd still be in my top 2 if not for the fact that I think Bamba changes the entire team for the better. So while true bpa for me is doncic it's close enough that I can't stop myself from taking someone who would change life for 4 other players on the floor for the better and make life extremely difficult for 5 players on the other side.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-05-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote