View Single Post
Old 11-01-2003, 05:23 PM   #60
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:How about this for Ben Wallace?

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
You got me thinking with the kurt rambis/dennis rodman comments.

Rambis: No contest. At his peak only averaged 23 minutes a game. Looks like he was used sort of like eddie/fortson will be.
Kurt Rambis Stats

Rodman: A potential there. He at least averaged 31 minutes a game. A rebounding stud no doubt. So rodman looks like an anomally,
A horrible offensive player on championship teams. Boy he was an offensive rebounding machine good grief 5.0 per game and many times close to 6.

Wallace can't quite touch dennis yet. needs another 3 rpg to catch him.
I'd take Rodman in his prime over Wallace as well..but, Rodman is one of the better combo rebounders/defenders in the history of the game.

However, wallace is definitely the closest thing to Rodman currently in the NBA.

And you're right, Rambis is more along the lines of a Najera.. however, I'd devinitely say that Rambis was significantly better than najera..

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote