View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 05:32 PM   #5
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in....

I'm in pretty bad shape after a decade or so of doing little more than riding around in a golf cart and drinking beer. I got up to close to 220 (5' 11"), but worse than the weight was not being able to catch my breath after the labor of opening a beer can.

I bought a mountain bike about a month and half ago and have been hitting lot's of trails around Dallas. I've already lost close to 15 pounds, half of which is probably skin that I've lost in crashes. Weighed in yesterday morning....

7/11 -- 205

Hoping to get down under 190.