Thread: World Series
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2001, 08:57 PM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

if the series goes 7, schilling and johnson will combine to pitch 5 times.
guess what, i don't care whether you put up a left handed hitter or a right handed hitter, neither are very successful against johnson.

I believe Johnson will find a rhythm and be almost unhittable and schilling will be dominant as well.
you believe something else, but have nothing to back it up...neither do I.
yes, i realize that arizona is more one dimensional, but i also realize that arizona's one dimension could very easily completely dominate the series, and I expect that to happen
i realize that yanks have more offensive options and more bullpen options...but i also realize that the diamondbacks won't need much from their bullpen this series..they'll rely heavily on schilling and johnson, allowing them to go all 9 if needed.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote