View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:15 PM   #18
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
i just don't think d-wade is going anywhere. if he is it's back home to Chicago. Gooden playing so well in back to back games makes it less likely, for now, we'd move him for Okafor who is overpaid. Gooden's a relative bargain. but obviously we'd all still prefer Okafor. he and Damp would make a nice Center duo. he's like what we'd hoped Gortat would become. personally i'd rather see us get an Okafor type to defend the Bynums,Gasols,Nenes,Dwight Howards of the world along with a true 2guard with size who can score like Joe Johnson than just Chris Bosh.
As much as I would love to have Wade com here, I agree.. mainly because that would just be too amazing, heh. But, if we somehow got a deal for Okafor, then using the DUST chip on a 2guard like Joe Johnson.. yeah that would still mean rings IMO.

We have got to start building our young core this next summer as everyone is getting old. We have our PG of the future (we all hope) in RoddyB.. Okafor will be around much longer. I would hope with the DUST chip we actually pick up a 3rd-6th year player on a crappy team that isnt working out. Let's hope that Brandon Roy has a huge fallout with the Blazers FO and they tank this year
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote