View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #30
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that the trio of Mayo/Collison/Carter had some seriously stupid mistakes, but all of the pressure is on them when Brand and Kaman do their disappearing act. There should be no reason whatsoever that Murphy grabs more rebounds than either of them. None. Brand, imo, has been the biggest disappointment so far on this team.

And I don't think Mayo has come back down to earth. He is still very good offensively but just average to meh on defense. I guess my point is that the Mavs probably wouldn't stand a chance without his offense. He just needs to stop fouling.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote