View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:39 PM   #67
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
This is true, but frankly if it's between Chicago and Dallas, I like our chances. On top of having a better supporting cast to carry Lebron to a title, and not having to play in MJ's shadow, Dallas is also a better S&T option from Cleveland's end.

Frankly I think Lebron is much more likely to stay in Cleveland than he is to land in Chicago.
I don't know, I kind of like the supporting cast Chicago has built (especially with nice young players like Rose and Noah). I think that's gotta be pretty appealing, especially compared with the aging, overpaid players he has to work with in Cleveland. If I'm betting between those two cities, I'm going with Chicago at this point.

Granted, I don't know where loyalty plays into all of this. Is LeBron way more loyal than I give him credit for? I guess that's what makes this summer interesting. But if he isn't, I can't see why he wouldn't bolt for a place like Chicago. I do think Dallas can offer some of the same things that would be appealing for LeBron, but with the caveat being that our supporting cast is a lot older.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote