View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 11:52 AM   #3411
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
I don't blame the fans as much as I blame the narrative based propaganda of sports media. ESPN harms legacies and spits on the hard work of dedicated players with a combination of misinformation and low rent sensationalist journalism the likes of which belongs in a $2 tabloid magazine.

Unfortunately they are able to frame majority opinion with this slop. Even more tragic when you consider the agendas at work in the media when it comes to social and political issues. Thank goodness for the internet, though it can be a cesspit that acts as a purveyor of ignorance, it is also a bastion of free thought and research free from the constraints of mass media.

Anyway I'll stop spewing the BS. Great analysis, just more evidence of how fortunate we Mavericks fans have been. Here's hoping for more clutch playoff performances this year.
Must spread rep.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote