View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 01:21 AM   #12
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
do u guys think mavs goin to win the first game... say something to mavs, new season, new mavs, new champion... dirk is MVP this season.....
I think it'll be a good game. The Cavs and Lebron are primed to make another trip to the finals. It'll be a tough cover with Josh Howard not playing.

As per your requestion, I'll now say something to the aforementioned:

"...to mavs:" Go! Keep going til the finals and don't stop there!

".....new season:" Be kind to us! Get us in the playoffs, get us another 60 wins, and set us up with a team we can actually beat! C'mon, new season, won't you do that for us?

"....new mavs:" Go Bass! Go Hassell! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"....new champion:" Hello new champion! Please be us!

About your "dirk is MVP this season" statement: I couldn't agree more. If he makes all the shots we expect him to make while grabbing as many rebounds as we hope he does, I hope he will be our MVP and the MVP of the league.

One aspect of your personality intrigues me though, and so I must ask you......... do you happen to, by chance, like turtles?