View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #34
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

What I saw was a hungry team tonight. I don't think they would have lost to anyone tonight just because they weren't going to let themselves. It seemed like every player was trying for every rebound. In the first part of the 3rd Dirk missed a couple jumpers so he decided to start driving and drawing fouls which then got him back in his rythem.

Now the challange is for Carlisle to remind them they won these last two games in part to talent, but mainly because of that thing in their chest. Great win. I was proud to be a MAvs fan last night. (Well I always am but it felt extra good seeing all the faces on the Utah fans).

Also, regarding the bench. Terry is a bench player. Wright is a starter. THey don't designate your position based on minutes. He might be our 3rd best player but he plays off our bench. Its a strategy. So since Terry does come off our bench and lots of time plays while some of the other starters take there rest he is a bench player. Terry, Bass, Singleton, Barea, Hollins and Green all count as bench. Everyone of these guys has started at least 1 game this year so don't say they are just bench foder. They play roles when we need them and usually very well. One of the top 5 benchs in the NBA.