View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 01:31 AM   #522
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dallas @ Suns Round 2 - Game 1

I'm with you, girl. I'm looking forward to an Ape rant, and I'm getting ready to cut Damp free myself, too. I've been as big a Damp supporter as anyone, and frankly, he has really let me down. Actually, maybe I deluded myself. I didn't want to hear that he was slow of foot (which I think is his biggest problem these days), or that he had stone hands. Or that he was someone you shouldn't count on to raise his level of play in the playoffs. Or any of that stuff. But now...I don't know.

The biggest thing that irks me, though, is that it's not Damps fault. Oh, what supreme irony that the Mavs braintrust feels that our best chance to go further in the playoffs is to add a center of Damp's caliber, and now that we're in the playoffs he can't participate (effectively, at least) against our first two opponents.

You zig when you should zag...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote