View Single Post
Old 10-10-2021, 04:16 PM   #43
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I don't see them giving up on him in the near future either but to me his ceiling is lowering ever time I see him play.
My expectations dropped to a point where I'm just hoping he can become a useful rotation player someday but at this point that is looking like a long-shot.
I've never been high on him. I was disappointed they missed on Bane, and or Bey. He's more athletic than both of those guys and he's gonna be a better defender so I'm a tad bit optimistic. His rebounding passing and defense is solid but he's got to be able to get more shots up. Get to the FT line, something. He is on mute for stretches on the floor.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote