View Single Post
Old 10-11-2021, 08:43 AM   #45
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I've never been high on him. I was disappointed they missed on Bane, and or Bey. He's more athletic than both of those guys and he's gonna be a better defender so I'm a tad bit optimistic. His rebounding passing and defense is solid but he's got to be able to get more shots up. Get to the FT line, something. He is on mute for stretches on the floor.
somehow in spite of his athleticism he doesn't seem to finish with authority... not a highlight dunker or anything that i've seen yet. he can get up but somehow doesn't use that to go in and dunk...

i wonder if he's the type of player at this stage of maturity that will need some plays designed for him to get him going.

I hope the organization makes some dedicated effort to get him involved. we already made a huge investment drafting him so we need to follow that up with developing him
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote