Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 02:11 PM   #1890
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I just don't get why some people are so hell bent on not drafting a big man in THE big man class of many, many years.

Right now, our starting pf and center is Dwight Powell and Dirk Nowitzki. And Powell is one of the team's best players which says a lot more about the team than it does Powell.

I want Bamba or Bagley, but honestly, Carter jr actually fits next to Powell really well if I'm being objective looking at the starting lineup. You absolutely have to consider fit along with best player available, but man, Carter fits right now. He is a guy that if the Mavs want him, then they could likely trade back.

I know we all want the next Durant/James, but we sooo need a big man as well.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote