Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 02:28 PM   #1892
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
They obviously weren't so clear and obvious. Just desserts, boy who cried wolf etc. as Harden's flopping and flailing in these instances caused the refs to miss the actual contact- Bell got his wrist slightly on the follow thru and Klay(?)got him on the body, if I remember right. If your entire existence is predicated on pushing off and then initiating contact followed by head-snap, arm flail, leg kick, scream and then begging- then you're essentially as much con-artist as basketball player. A bad actor.

Yes Durant and others do it too, and I'm no fan of Durant. They had to put a new rule in place to stop his stupid rip thru move. But there is no other player whose sole reason for existing is to dupe the refs and cheat the rules. He has two moves: the traveling step back 3 and the one I outlined above. Thats it. He's also a good passer, with the caveat that that is made possible thanks to his cheat code and gullible and or kowtowed refs instructed by the league to allow for star players to flourish.

Without this enabling of his cheating he's less MVP and more 6th man of the year type. Look at his playoff stats and epic failures. Without his crutch he's just a really crafty scorer, playmaker. Without his beard he's just a boring dead-eyed dickhead
Flopping and yelling under the rim is the way of the league. Wade got us with it in 06 as well as poor officiating. Regardless of what you think of these jackasses, the calls should have been made and there were plenty of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7kQbw0LkGw

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote