Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2018, 03:34 PM   #1896
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Not that I disagree with you, I'm just curious what you think of Motley...where do you see him in a perfect world where he has realized his potential?
I think Motley is an excellent change of pace backup center. I haven't seen enough of him to know if he is starter material, but the guy always seems to produce. He isn't the rim protecting/shot blocker I think the team needs, but he seems to do everything else pretty well. Has a nice mid range shot that is almost all but dead in today's game.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote