Thread: 2018 NBA Draft
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 04:52 PM   #1915
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Not willing to participate in the combine and not willing to give up his medicals means a hard pass for the Mavs and a lot of other teams IMO. We'll see if he eases up on that as the draft nears, but it's not worth if it he is hiding things.
Yeah, I have no interest in Porter unless the Mavs medical staff clears him. I think that's a given... But he did get his surgery in Dallas from a surgeon who works with the Cowboys, so I wonder if the Mavs already have an idea of what's up with his health. It wouldn't shock me at all to learn that he withheld his medicals so that nobody picks him before Dallas... It also wouldn't shock me to learn that his back is still messed up and he'll never be the same player again... But I'll keep projecting his upside until the docs say otherwise.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-02-2018 at 04:55 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote