View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 10:41 PM   #48
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Got a chance to chitchat with Roland Beech yesterday. He said he's most excited about EB. Sad to see JET go and sure JET will be back when he's done playing.

Also says lineup stats are overused (didn't say it directly but hinted at it).
Me as well. From my limited and casual reading of the national prognosticators I don't get the impression that his acquisition registered as much more than a blip on most people's radars - and maybe that was the timing of the amnesty claim, or the higher profile moves of the Lakers and the Heat - but I'm expecting him to end up being Dallas' 2nd best player. A lot still depends on one of the young point guards showing they can run the team, and on one of the SGs (preferably Mayo) playing solid two-way ball, but I think that Matrix/Dirk/Brand frontcourt is capable of anchoring a much stronger closing lineup than most people realize.