View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 11:44 PM   #34
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It wasn't their fault...the defense looked pretty awful all around tonight from my seat. I thought Marty had no chance on 4 of the 5.

Definitely some things to work on. Too many silly mistakes in their own end. They just need some more time to correct that crap.

I didn't think they'd pull that point out, so at least that's something.

More later. I am le tired.
It was their fault. On one goal, Morrow followed Dailey behind the net, leaving a Jacket alone up front. Another goal, Ott steamrolls Robidas(?) leaving the front open. Lastly, during the final seconds of OT, both Morrow and Ribeiro fail to skate back and forecheck Columbus's only true goal-scorer, Rick Nash. They were horrible in the defensive end and having Ott bumble around and turnover the puck didn't help. He just doesn't think like Morrow and Ribs; he probably never will.

Nisky also had a horrible night (-3). He almost coughed up another goal if not for Turco's miraculous save.

I don't understand having Ott on the first line. If Tips wants to gamble, why not use Brunnstrom? Maybe he's sending a message. I don't know. It's just ol' Tips and his crazy lines again.

The only positive from this game is Neal. That guy is a stud. I never really paid attention to Iginla's or Langenbrunner's rookie year, but imagine Neal has a bit of them in him (hope I'm not stretching). I'm just glad there is a game tommorrow so we can move on.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote