View Single Post
Old 06-02-2005, 08:58 PM   #15
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Which players would you be willing?

Quote:
Originally posted by: VoteForBen

Also, imagine him and Howard on the court at the same time. That would stop any 2-3 tandem in the NBA. But, let's be realistic, we're not getting AK without Howard.
Actually, if want to be realistic, I'd say that Utah appears to have hopes for him as their franchise player, and that we'll never have AK-47 under any circumstances. However...

Quote:
C - Dampier, Okur, P-Pod, M'Benga, The Pizza Hut Guy, The Kid Who Won The Spelling Bee, Bradley
Pretty funny stuff, I got a good laugh out of that. Although, Okur would be absolutely beautiful for us. If we traded for him, I'd be a happy man.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote