View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 07:20 PM   #19
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Which players would you be willing?

Orlando wouldn't do it, I am 99% sure. I can't explain to you guys other than just keep an eye out on Howard. You have Amare ready to take the handoff from Shaq and Dwight ready to take the handoff from Duncan. I think more of Dwight than I do Amare, he had a better rookie season than Amare, he is far better defender already than Amare, and he is already over 50% (52%) as a rookie whereas Amare was 47%.

I don't want to trade Dirk but if we *had* to trade Dirk, those would be the 1st three guys on my list, in that order; Duncan, LeBron, Dwight. It is hard to defend a 12/10/1.7/52% rookie so I can't give you "rationale" explanation for why I would put him on that list other than I have been watching the NBA a long time and I tend to trust my feelings on players. And I feel Dwight is a beast, flat out, the best young big man in the NBA because he is a complete player, his defense is actually ahead of his offense which is rare for someone so young.

Id rather just keep Dirk n Devin and go win a title!

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote