View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 01:27 AM   #70
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Devin Harris will start

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
Its not being negative. Its being truthful. Why even risk such a move at this point? If Nellie wants Harris to develop, then put him as the reliever of JT. He'll get his playing time and develop. Its a good move for Nellie because if it is successful, Nellie willl be seen as a genius. If it doesn't work out, Nellie can always give some lame excuse again. Its a bad move for the Mavs though. If it doesn't work out, you find out Harris is a bust and JT is pissed. Nellie wants to try something unconventional again. Why? Just because he's Nellie. Its a stupid and risky move.

I worry that JT might be dissappointed and lose some of his enthusiasm, but to portray him as you have, you seem to be making some sort of indictment against his character altogether. That doesn't mesh with what I've seen of JT so far.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote