View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #3337
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Good thing you bumped this thread BG (even better that you have appearances on espn dallas now, congrats!), reminds me that i wanted to link to some dirk-related reading myself:

http://gothicginobili.com/?p=6572

the gist of the blogpost goes like that:
Quote:
In today's ESPN 5-on-5, I was asked an interesting question. Was Roy Hibbert having the best playoff series against the Miami Heat of any player in the big three era? My immediate answer: "no, what the heck, Dirk Nowitzki, whaaaaaaat." My not-so-immediate response: "... still, that's a neat construction."
...and then he goes on to form two starting fives of traditional Heat- and Spurs-killers.

I really enjoyed reading the whole thing, but some might find it to be a little bit too Spurs-centric. Still, give it a chance!
(if you haven't already, not sure if it's been posted elsewhere)

Last edited by mavErika; 06-03-2013 at 05:17 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote