View Single Post
Old 10-07-2008, 10:43 AM   #20
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
silk - Name calling isn't allowed. Please read this thread for information on why your posts were deleted.

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=23041

Love,

Moderators
This farther proves that there are alot of racist things going on here. You just deleted my posts, but left you and your friends name calling. I thought you were an adult and you and your friends have carried on with your Xpert, 101, 501 and Credit jokes for a long time, but no deletes. I would think that at least KG would delete them as being fair, but clearly you run the message board as you like. So, since you do, then several other posters remarks about racist things going on here is very evident. You just proved it, by deleting my posts while leaving the others up. Still waiting on your deletion of your posts, Flac and JHig.