Thread: I'm now on it
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2004, 02:10 PM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:I'm now on it

Quote:
Originally posted by: jibikao
Then Dirk shouldn't pass out. Be selfish a little. Let his teammates set picks for him and get him open.

Dirk has to be selfish a little to carry the team. Finely cannot and we know it.

Finely took 17 shots. Dirk took 17 shots. And you call that Finely is not taking Dirk's shots away?

I have said it before and I'll it again. When Dirk scores less than 30pt, Mavs has 50% to lose. Look at this year's trend. When Dirk scores 30 or more, Mavs wins.

27 seems like a jinx number to me. Dirk also scored 27 against the Spurs and it was horrible. Well, it's only superstition but my point is Dirk should take more than 20 shots per game. With his height, he can easily shoot over almost anybody.

Jimmy
Dirk also had 10 free throw attempts. Those shots Dirk was fouled on don't count into his field goal attempts. And once again Finley had 1 attempt in the 4th quarter so you can't sit here and blame Finley for Dirk having only 17 attempts. You mean the Mavs only had 1 attempt in the fourth quarter and that was from Finley?

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote