Thread: Mein Drumpf
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2020, 08:13 AM   #746
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Lol. The Dems forced their worst candidate upon us. This shit was predictable. I predicted it earlier in this thread, and I’m retarded. Biden could still win, but Trump was trying to lose.
People don't tend to vote for candidates they aren't excited for. If Trump wins, then at least we can get rid of the center of the Democratic party as they have failed miserably. Karma is a b after what they did to Bernie...

But the media in this country is also such a joke that I don't know how any of the big papers survive either other than constant Covid fear news. Weeks of Biden is up by 8 points dog shit which any sane person knew was wrong. Name one legit outlet that said Trump was going to win? You know what that does? It has a serious reverse effect.

And lastly, we're just a country full of really, really dumb people. Honestly, I don't even care who wins. This country gets what it deserves. Bernie is the guy we needed but not the one we deserved.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 11-04-2020 at 08:23 AM.