View Single Post
Old 06-17-2022, 01:39 PM   #960
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Steph's all around game doesn't come anywhere close to his three point shooting. He is one of the greatest three point shooters of all time and basically changed league rules because of it. But everything else is rather mediocre when it comes to superstar standards.

We're talking top 10 here. No way I'm putting him there...yet.
To be fair, he's not one of the greatest 3pt shooters ever, he's THE greatest shooter ever, and I don't think anyone else comes particularly close. And I wouldn't say that everything else about his game is mediocre either. He's always been an elite ball handler too, and while his playmaking isn't elite by PG standards, it's certainly more than good enough for the way GSW plays. And his rebounding is above average for PG as well. The only part of his game that I would call mediocre is his defense. And in today's NBA, who cares?

But yeah, I still can't justify putting him above Kobe, Shaq, or KD, and I don't think I can put him above West or Robertson either. So for me that puts him #14 all time. Not too shabby.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote