View Single Post
Old 06-22-2022, 05:51 PM   #978
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
I posted in another threat about this, but I?m surprised Detroit couldn?t find a better package for Grant. A 2025 1st from the Bucks is likely going to be in the 20?s. I can?t believe they could get a 1st this year from someone let alone multiple 1sts for Grant. Any they just put it in the TPE?? Agreed, why can?t Dallas ever seem to take advantage of those??

Between the 2 I think I?d rather have Wood. Like you said we need a center. Plus Wood?s contract is expiring if for some reason it just doesn?t work out, but I expect Wood to have a career year. If he can knock down 3?s at 39% again.. shiiiiiiiit watch out
Well this hurts the Mavs because now Detroit can offer Brunson whatever he wants. And if the Knicks shed salary, which they likely will, then you have two suitors driving up the price.

I feel I've been one of the only people who think Brunson gets 30 million a year. I said it months ago comparing it to the fact that Lowry got 30 million a year and is now significantly worse. If Detroit or NY offer him 30, then the Mavs have to offer him that. It's that simple.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote