View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 02:32 AM   #49
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
This post will age like milk if we get #1

But the thing about this draft is that it?s surprisingly weak. Wemby will be Yao Ming and maybe even Kareem, but other than that it?s spotty at best. It could be a one star and some starters kind of draft. The good news is lots of defensive wings and forwards. The bad news is there are no centers of note.

But maybe we can con Rick into giving us Turner and we can grab DFS 2.0 in the draft.
If Hendricks or Dick is there when we pick I'd say they would be great fits with Luka.
But I think the only way to get Turner is giving up that pick or Hardy.
I'd trade the pick for Turner because he fills need and has experience.
We cant give up Hardy because he is our insurance when Luka gets tired of this mess and demands out.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote