View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 11:59 AM   #53
Zeus

Zeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to beholdZeus is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post

Black is such a good player and great kid. He's a DFW native and would fit in great here. My reservation is his style is very reminiscent of Luka's, which wouldn't be a bad thing for depth. His shooting leaves a lot to be desired, but something I think will come along as the spacing for the Hogs this year was abysmal. He would provide excellent defense, ball handling skills, passing, and downhill playmaking, aka another guy who has no issue taking it to the lane and finishing well.

Reminds me of when we had a kid that played college ball in DFW in 2020 and was a plug and play type pick. But alas the Mavs FO were the smartest in the draft room.
Zeus is offline   Reply With Quote