View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 08:30 PM   #6
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Just wait and see how it goes down in history. If we stay see how nice and rosey it will be and if we leave see how nice and rosey it is going to be.

It is a no win situation. Except Iran and Syria now grows into a bigger power. Is that what the neocons wanted?

Usually Lurkin, is China, Russia, Syria, Cuba, Iran, Vens(Chavez), North Korea on your next hit list? I think they violate the human rights laws also. I think the poster that started the thread makes a point, you can't impose democracy on others. Only people can be helped that want's help. We can't police the world.

Usually Lurkin, you can't just turn me into a neocon and i can't turn you into a Democrat, Independent or i can't make you like Ron Paul. The point is, we can't just make people who we want them to be. People must want it bad enough to make a change. Sadam was a mean man and he ruled with an iron fist and he is not the only one, go look who rules those other countries i just mentioned. Do you think Iraq will be a better country and a nicer place with Syria, Iran and or Saudia Arabia running it? Bin Laden attacks the usa, so we invade Iraq? Was Bin Laden running Iraq? Bin Laden has more wmd's than Sadam.

What is the plan now Usually Lurkin as we pull out? What nice Republican Christian young man is going to run Iraq now? If you do not feel Iran, Syria and Saudi will start fighting for Iraq now to gain control, who is going to take control and will Iraq now be peaches and cream and a nice place?

I am simply saying, was we really that better off, if it is not much hope of staying and looks like now the neocons are going to start pulling out. Has "Mission Accomplished" really been accomplished? Maybe it has and maybe i am missing something as maybe the neocons just wanted Sadam out and that is all. If that is it, then mission is accomplished. Is that county going to be better off when we leave and now they have their freedom?

What is your plan Usually Lurkin? Think W is doing the right thing now starting to get out or do you feel it is a win, win situation, things are great if we stay and it will be great if we get out?
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote