View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:20 PM   #10
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

So let freedom ring. Now Iraq is going to be a nice peaceful place and nation now, since Sadam was hung? I would not bet the house on that. I hope i am very wrong and i hope it turns out to be a peaceful nation and freedom rings but i just do not see how it does and can like the neocons. I know they feel mission accomplished and everything now will be ok but many in the middle east want to get a foot hold on as many countries as they can.

Sadam is not the only evil man in the middle east. I do agree, he was but the democracy of the middle eastern countries are not like ours. The beliefs differ alot from ours and alot believe over there that freedom is not for everyone.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote