View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:55 PM   #12
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

dude, you can't go around countries taking them over and waiting 10, 20 or 30 years and staying with big huge forces and then getting out 10 to 20 years down the road. Iraq is for us to guard the place now or go around and kick up the enemy or wait for the suicide bombers come rolling in.

Are we doing this for our freedom? The usa's freedom?

dude from the neocons point of view, they want a new world order and this administration has did a very good job of starting this and it probably won't be long untill goods flows thru Mexico, USA and Canada like one country. Where those 3 countries will be joined at the hip as the neocons has pushed for. It is comming to where when the new world order has higher laws to run all countries and where they keep ripping our constitution apart. It is to far on it's way now and i don't feel any pres can stop it now, no matter their party.

They need the oil flowing freely from the middle east but it is some that do not want to play by those rules. Iran is not going to be a cake walk as it is about 5 times as big as Iraq. Guess who has big ties to that oil dude? China and Russia. Those are some heavy hitters dude not wanting those oil fields bothered. It is dangerous whatever now happens with Iran and now it is more dangerous because we have help knock off one of Iran's biggest enemy, Sadam.

Some of the oil deals being done now are with Iran. I am speaking of Iraq, they are now dealing with Iran. I am not so sure the neocons wanted this. Many people have fled and are fleeing now and the three reported countries most are going is Syria, Jordan and Saudi.

Now dude if you are like the neocons and wanting Iran bumped off next, let's use our head first and not just firse the first shot and then bully in and hope for the best. Let's discuss it.

Iran is a huge country comparred to Iraq. It has a big border with Pakistan, remember them? Not to friendly with us. Afganistan, Turkmenistan, Iraq. Smaller borders with Turkey, Azerbaijan, plus it is a big country. So put troops and guard Iraq, then invade Iran and then have to close all those borders and guard it? Dude we can get spread to thin.

They say that freedom doesn't ring in Iran either. That the guy there rules with a pretty heavy fist as well. So do we go set them free? These things are not minor moves but very major, just as Iraq was. It is hard to do these things going alone. You need help from other countries. Other day on Yahoo news i read where it was reported we was chasing around a 50 man elite force of Iran, inside Iraq. It can make tensions high.

I am not sure the usa people has the same agenda as the neocons. I don't think they do. We can't change the world or impose world democracy. The best way is not always by the gun to change the world.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote