View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 05:52 PM   #263
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
Well Garrett hasn't been looking so great with his offensive duties lately and I'm not sure he wouldn't be intimidated of stepping up to head coaching position of this team. For better or for worse everything that happens with the Cowboys is under a public microscope and I'd probably be more comfortable with someone like Billick or Cowher than the unproven Garrett.
I'm not saying that Garrett has showed he should have the job but he's the highest paid coach on the team. I just think you made the commitment to make Garrett the head coach you gave him that 3 million dollar contract. Cowher wasn't even getting nowhere near that in Pittsburgh. Not sure the going rate for head coaches though. I'd imagine we'd have to give Cowher or Billick more than 3 million.

Quote:
Today 04:26 PM
alby
Garrett is overrated.
LOL. And when did you determine this? After 7 games or last season?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote