View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 06:00 PM   #1016
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I was not sure where to post this, please take a look in case you have missed this. It puts things in this life in the right order!! Left Texas

Now this is a real class act!!!
I once said that some people take their football and the fighting for their alma mater way too serious in the "big" picture of life, a game should be a game, with good sports, no hard feelings and being an adult. This was sent to me by a friend, and sort of points that out.
Just prior to the start of the Air Force-BYU football game, Sept. 22, 2009, this video was broadcast in the BYU stadium in Provo , Utah .
Later, the USAF Academy Superintendent, Lt Gen Gould, showed this clip to the faculty and staff. He told everyone that BYU ran it minutes before the kickoff at the game. He was clearly moved by it, as were those who watched it. BYU is a class act.

BYU VS. AIR FORCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=72OhOWFMf84!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote