View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 12:17 AM   #27
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas | Philadelphia (7 Player Trade)

Excellent post, GMC. I agree with pretty much everything you said there. The truth is, we really are one of the deepest teams in the league, maybe the deepest. It didn't always seem that way because the chemistry wasn't there, and depth is nothing without chemistry. Personally, I'm one of those that hopes we don't make any major moves in the offseason and just add a backup 5, because I think continuity and chemistry is priority one. Not that I wouldn't love to have someone like Paul Pierce or Ray Allen; I just think they're pipe dreams.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote