View Single Post
Old 06-13-2005, 03:13 PM   #33
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Dallas | Philadelphia (7 Player Trade)

About the dirk and damp pairing. I think they are a great pairing outside of superstars(Duncan, shaq, kg, jo, amare go back to my "This offseason" for last year that got laughed at and see what that team woulda looked like this year) their is probably no one i would want playing center along side dirk. Essentially you say you want either a guy who can shoot been there done that and it doesnt work. Do not want to do that again. Or a guy who is a great post offensive player. Ok what post scoring center do you want to go get. Damp is a better post player than dalembert. Also damp is better defensively than you are giving him credit for. He is also one of the best players in the league at sealing his man and allowing an open drive to the lane. So unless we get the real life version of nba live with create a player i think that damp is the best you will get. He is a top 10 center. He and dirk are the only two on our team who are top 10 at their position.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote