View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 11:52 PM   #371
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
So, we finally have some movement, and things are starting to take shape.

Here's our current roster:

Kaman/Wright
Dirk
Marion/Carter
Dahnta Jones/Roddy
Collison/Dom Jones/Cunningham

We have two second rounders that may make the team:

Crowder - seems like a perfect fit at PF/SF
Bernard James - Would they really leave a 27y/o in Frisco all year?

So that's 10 on the roster, and 2 on the fringe.

Brand is a perfect fit at PF/C.

I'm starting to question Delonte's fit with Jones and Collison on the team. Almost feels like a shooter would be a better fit. Collison and Roddy are already waterbug types that are going to specialize in getting into the lane.

What would you guys do with the open spots? Do you put both the second rounders on the team if they look promising? Are my concerns with Delonte unfounded?
It's time to reset this.

We now have, if I'm not mistaken:

Kaman - Wright
Dirk - Brand
Marion - Carter
Mayo - Jones - Jones - Cunningham
Collison - Beaubois

That's 12 guaranteed, if Cunningham is a guarantee. And the beast that is Crowder can't be kept off this roster. That makes 13. We get to go 15, right? So, if we keep Sergeant James then we are at 14, with one bullet (the room exception) left to fire. Right? If so, do we just sign Delonte and call it a summer?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote