View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 12:13 AM   #374
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Early reports from Summer League have James being far from ready. Maybe they leave him off the roster and let him play a year in the DLeague.

I've wondered before if you can really sink a year with a 27 y/o, but I'm really starting to the think that the Mavs need another true center. It won't be someone in the regular rotation, but with Brand and Wright rounding out the center core right now, I feel like someone with some serious height and bulk might be necessary for emergencies.
I don't think Bernard is ready. There's just something that isn't right. It's probably that the game is still relatively new to him. I pegged him as a D-Leaguer right from the jump.