View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 12:26 PM   #212
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Darren's on par with his best statistically, and has been generally improving as the season has gone on; hence, arguably his best. How you can say possibly claim that this isn't Mayo's best season is beyond me.

As disappointed as I am that Roddy's not in the rotation, my evaluation of Rick as a coach isn't going to be determined by which way the Beaubois/Mike James pendulum has swung. Besides, I think Mike's been looking better lately.
Ojs second season 17.5 ppg, 3.8 rpg, 3.0 apg 2.1 topg
This season 17.5 ppg, 3.7 rpg 4.4 apg 2.8 topg. The only reason this season looked better is because of the unnaturally good 3pt start he had.

Is this ojs best season? Maybe but it's not like it's some runaway inconceivable thing to say that he's been this good before and when you weigh all the negative things that Carlisle has done this year, that's certainly not enough to counter balance it. Carlisle has been a bad coach this season. It's entirely possible he's just having a bad season. It happens to players and it's possible he's having trouble adjusting to a radically different roster but there is no way in hell anyone can say Carlisle has done a good job this year
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote