View Single Post
Old 04-24-2004, 06:15 AM   #27
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all
Default RE:If the season had ended after last game...

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsman55
Shaw, defense wins. period. If I had to choose between an all-defense no-offense team like houston and high-scoring no-defense team like Dallas, I'd take Houston without thinking twice. Just imagine how good this team would be with a strong defense..

And I don't think the high scoring will stop if Nelson is fired.. the players are here, and they have the skill, and as long as Nash and Nowitzki stay put, I think we won't have any problems with offense next year. Hopefully, Jamison will pick himself up a starting spot too.
Thanks mavsman55. I feel a little better of the possible coming change on the team after reading your post. Yeah as long as the offensive players are here, they can run and score. But if a defensive JVG-esque coach comes, our players have to pay much more attention on defense and it'll affect the offense more or less.