View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 04:33 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

^lol.

Rodarte & Vivero's Blue Moon Cantina in Lewisville should be avoided like the plague. The "salsa" was tomato paste. The tamales were *almost* edible. Granted, this was years ago when I ate there. I am amazed anytime I pass that restaurant and see that it is still in business.

Also, if you are ever on the awesome Oregon coastline DO NOT eat at the restaurant near Newport that flaunts itself as a "Tex Mex" restaurant. I don't remember the name of it but that's unimportant. What is important is when I asked for queso I got a blank stare.... I explained to the waiter what queso was and he looked like he understood.... 5 minutes later returning with a small cup of shredded cheese. I explained to him that it' supposed to be melted and he again acted like he knew what I was talking about.... so he took the cup.... only to return minutes later with same cup and placed it on the table and walked away... I looked into the cup to see that he had obviously taken the cup and put it in the microwave because there at the bottom was a clump of melted shredded cheese. I wanted so badly to tear down the "tex-mex" part of the sign. Or at least write "fake" infront of it with a sharpie or something...

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-19-2010 at 04:35 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote