View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 07:18 AM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

maybe mcsluggo can chime in. You ever had that crap pizza from a restaurant called Rocco's in McLean? This idiot at my office keeps ordering their crappy pizza for some of our company lunches. Luckily, they order much better food most of the time. Whenever they have it, literally everybody complains. The pizza sauce is almost black and it tastes gross. It's so effing funny, that everybody complains.

This is fresh in my mind because we had a company lunch last friday and they bought that crap. They had so much leftover pizza, because nobody ate it. When i walked upstairs for lunch, i saw the boxes and i turned around and left. I went and paid 8 bucks at this awesome chicken place called chop n chicken.

Anyway, thats all i got. i hate that place and i hope it burns down, and i hope the inventor of that home made sauce dies in the fire

Last edited by MavsX; 03-25-2010 at 07:22 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote