View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:11 AM   #11
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I went to Roccos THE DAY i moved here... (I brought some friends that had helped me unpack my U-haul), but I haven't been back. we didn't have pizza, we had other things... i don't remember much about it! I suppose nothing to write home about... in a good or a bad way. Now Moorenkos, the ice cream place that just closed that was next to that place.... was the best gawdam ice cream ever to grace this planet. It was AWESOME... so i suppose it was inevitable that it had to die

for Pizza, in McLean I usually go to "Mclean Pizza" (original, I know) it is a fairly standard pie, good but not great; or to "the Itallian Store" in the Lyon villiage shopping center in North Arlington... that Pizza is GREAT (but much further away )
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote