View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010, 09:39 AM   #13
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
I went to Roccos THE DAY i moved here... (I brought some friends that had helped me unpack my U-haul), but I haven't been back. we didn't have pizza, we had other things... i don't remember much about it! I suppose nothing to write home about... in a good or a bad way. Now Moorenkos, the ice cream place that just closed that was next to that place.... was the best gawdam ice cream ever to grace this planet. It was AWESOME... so i suppose it was inevitable that it had to die

for Pizza, in McLean I usually go to "Mclean Pizza" (original, I know) it is a fairly standard pie, good but not great; or to "the Itallian Store" in the Lyon villiage shopping center in North Arlington... that Pizza is GREAT (but much further away )
lol. Well, i don't know how you found this thread so fast, but i'm glad you did. That is pretty funny. I know that ice cream place your talking about, i work like pretty much across the street from that place. In the 4 story building behind the strip mall or whatever it is.

I've been to the Italian store a bunch of times. I spent the last 3 years living in clarendon, that place is always packed full of people getting sandwiches or pizza. I just moved to ballston lat week though. Anyway, thanks for chiming in!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote