View Single Post
Old 03-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #14
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Well, don't go to Nashville if you want good Queso. Apparently here there is no such thing as YELLOW cheese. Queso here consists of white cheese melted and NOTHING ELSE added. It tastes HORRIBLE! Also, there are a ton of Mexican restaurants in Texas that serve hot salsa, (not spicy hot, but cooked hot), and I miss the hell out of that. No one here has that from what I have found - just tomatos with a TON of cilantro, (is that the State Plant of Tennessee or something?).

I swear, I should open my own Mexican restaurant and run it like a Texas Mexican restaurant - it would kill here. Sigh...