View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:47 PM   #47
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Glad to know that some genius still cares about what I think. So much so that he gets some naive moderator to do his bidding...what a tool

You'ld think that if one was being ignored they'ld get the hint...

let me be clear...

Underdog, I couldn't care less for what you have to post, you are of zero value on this board. If you don't like my P.O.V., then put me on ignore!!!

Getting someone else to 'Quote' your post so that it can't be ignored is just a bit childish.

My point with putting you on ignore is to keep from having these threads stoop down to childish crap.

Not that it matters, but let this be notice that, you are not only ignored directly, but any 'quotes' will simply be bypassed moving forward.

You, my friend are lower than that of one former member 'Silk Smoov'

Best wishes to you, I simply want nothing to do with you. You made the choice...now you will no longer get my attention.
I thought you were like 50? You act like you are 12.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote