View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009, 02:34 PM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Birthers - Wacko's or Great Americans?

http://www.timeswatch.org/articles/2...805131900.aspx

Although I have my doubts, I can accept the opportunity one has to research and verify either way.

That being said, in terms of conspiracy, the Birthers movement are right there with the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

As it stands today, President Obama was born in Hawaii. This is based on the evidence that has been provide, and until someone has proof otherwise, then it is reality.

As it stands today, 9/11 was caused by Al-Quida as a terrorist act of which President Bush, nor ANY other U.S. based figure was a part of. In other words, 9/11 was not planned or acted on by Americans, civilian or Government. Until someone has undeniable proof otherwise, then it is reality.

That being said, I am open to have people with an opposition view actually investigate and search for proof that takes us to a different view.

To call one crazy and the other not is wrong...to be respectful to one opposition and not the other is down right hypocritical.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote