View Single Post
Old 04-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #195
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I think it is going out on a limb based on his level of suck in his first two outings:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/player...?playerId=3687

The only positive thing is that he has only surrendered one home run for all 10 of those runs. He sure needs to start pitching better, but rest assured, if he doesn't, you will hear from me a bit later tonight!

His pedigree is there, but we have seen in the past that this can't always determine a pitcher being able to pitch well in Arlington. Some guys just struggle, but with him, I really hope he succeeds. This is the guy that WANTED to pitch here, so I WANT him to do well. Of course 3 or 4 more starts where he gives up more runs than innings pitched can certainly change that real quick!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-14-2006 at 07:48 PM.